- Prepare an SD Card of at least 8GB Class 10. We need the size and speed to play video files properly.
- Log into any Linux machine with good Internet connection. This was run using Ubuntu.
- Launch a shell prompt. This can be done on Linux Command Line Interpreter (CLI).
- Download the installer:wget http://svn.stmlabs.com/svn/raspbmc/release/installers/python/install.pychmod +x install.py
- Run the installation script with root privileges:
sudo python install.py
- Follow the instructions on the command line.
- Power off you Raspberri Pi.
- Connect Pi to your wired Internet cable.
- Insert RaspBMC SD Card into your Pi SD card slot.
- Power on your Pi and boot into RaspBMC. This will download the latest update.
- You can now install various add-ons to play streaming files.
Happy movie streaming!
(Visited 485 times, 1 visits today)